7. Have the Best Apple Pie in the Country Head to Blue Duck Tavern and order the apple pie, considered one of the best in the country. If you're looking for variety, Pie Sisters in Georgetown offers treats in every flavor imaginable.
8. Fall in Love With Exercising Try something different and challenge yourself at the Bar Method or check out classes at Circle Yoga.
9. Check Out the City's Best Hidden Bars Rejoice at the probability of shorter queues at quintessential speakeasies like The Gibson and Dram & Grain.
10. Eat All the Cheese You've Ever Dreamed Of Fans of potted melted cheese can go particularly wild at ENO.
11. Sit Back, Relax, and Sip on Quintessential Winter Drinks Head to Bourbon Steak to try the & Everything Nice toddy or opt for Room 11's spiced cranberry apple cider. Craving hot cocoa? The Jefferson is the place you're looking for.
National Gallery of Art’s Sculpture Garden Ice Rink